10.05.2011

a new hobby

The girls, especially achi is now sporting a long hair. I was thinking if I could give justice to giving her a new hairdo when I don't have any idea on how to cut hair. If only I could enroll in TESDA but being away for a few hours would be a challenge for me and the girls. If I tag one along, I might not be able to learn anything. But if there is a cosmetology school  here which is similar to Regency or something near to its standards, it might still be okay bringing one of the girls along. I know that Regency has a salon-like set-up in their schools and they really give students the chance to work on this set-up. Given the chance, I'd grab the opportunity in enrolling in their school. I'd love it too if they offer other courses like Make-up 101. I'll even encourage other wives/moms out there. It will surely boost our confidence when we can do something to improve other people's look.. .even for part-time job only.


If you are within the US, you may want to inquire at any Regency School for a new learning experience. 


-- This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544 

No comments: