8.29.2011

if only

Accidents on the other hand is likewise inevitable. It happens when you least expected it. But there are circumstances when negligence is the cause of accidents that you will need to handle it with good lawyers. I can still remember a cousin who met an accident a year ago, Everything happened so fast that he didn't last long. He died after a couple of days being in the hospital. When the police report was made, we found out that the driver of the vehicle that hit him was drunk. Despite this fact, he was able to get a bail and is out of the jail at this moment. 


If we were only in the States, particularly in Texas, I think this won't happen to my cousin's case. We would have sought the help of an Austin truck accident lawyer from O' Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath. They are Personal Injury Lawyers from 808 West Avenue, Austin, Tx. and you could reach them through 78701 – 512-494-9949. What is nice about this firm is that they offer free consultations at the start of each case. They even assure you that their personnel are friendly and approachable that you wouldn't feel shy sharing your stories with them. They would even go to a place most convenient to you, whenever your free time is. 


If I could turn back time, I would have bonded more with my cousin. He was so good to me and my siblings that we consider him more like an elder brother. Now, whenever his kids need guidance I am always ready to give it to them. My simple way of showing my love and gratitude to a dear manong that I had. 

No comments: