1.23.2011

stage momma

I never thought that I would be a stage mom to my children. I thought it would be G who would be the stage parent between us two. Since I have two girls, I am now starting to learn the basics of makeup and cosmetology. Funny but I am guilty of the fact that I do not know anything of this. This is the reason why I am thinking of enrolling to a beauty school. I have heard of Regency Beauty Institute and I want to try it. I have checked their website, www.regencybeauty.com and I found great reviews about it. It now has over 80 schools all over the United States and still counting. Their approach to cosmetology education is so unique that more and more students are loving it. Students learn and apply it to the public. They provide salon services at discounted prices to the public. Maybe this is the reason why they are now considered as the fastest growing beauty school. I hope they expand overseas soon. They'll find me among the firsts in their enrollees.


For the meantime, I can try TESDA or any short course for cosmetology. I need to learn basic make-up and the like. I still have time before the girls reach their teens :) Good luck to me.


*-*
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute - 10217 North Metro PArkway WEst - Phoenix, AZ 85051.

No comments: