11.14.2010

looking forward

In a couple of months, we will enter 2011. Another year, another chapter of life. I learned that the earlier I make goals for the coming year, the better I can manage and organize it. Things are running smooth since I have a direction to follow.

Initially, I am inclined to buy gold coins at the start of the year. I have been reading and rereading about the details from United States Gold Bureau and I have decided that it really a good start. Investments are in and I will join the bandwagon. I have but to decide if I would go for the silvers or stick with gold krugerrands, which is something new to me. Whatever it is, I am assured of the positive effect of the precious metals. Next in line is to make the follow up for the insurances. Then we'll go for stocks.

No comments: