11.07.2010

The 14 Question Meme

Sunday Stealing: The 14 Question Meme

1. What do you consider your hometown to be? - This will have to be Cauayan Isabela since this is where my parents' home is. But I am also considering Baguio City since I spent most of my life here. 

2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? - ending the day when I know that there are still a lot of things to be done

3. The easiest? Why? - after lunch, when the girls are sleeping and I could take a nap too

4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? - ice tea, the best when its really cold

5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. - to establish a business that could provide security for me up to my golden years

6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. - toothache :) I can bear the dentist's needle but not the pain caused by the nerve

7. Where do you find solace? - in front of the computer

8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? - when I hear/read about fetus/children aborted

9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? - egg sandwich and ice tea

10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? - I still love watching Titanic :)

11. What boy/girl first made you cry? - a boy from 5th grade class. he said he has a crush on me (I wonder what about it made me cry that time :p) 

12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? - instant coffee: Nescafe 3-in-1

13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? - without gloves

14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? - James Taylor 

1 comment:

Marites said...

we have some similar answers! really cool :) have a good weekend! My SS is here.