9.13.2010

where to go

I am a better listener than an adviser. I would rather listen than give advices. Several days ago, one of my friends shared her marital problems. It is not easy giving advice because I haven't been in her situation and I do not really know what to say. But when she asked on where is it right to go for good investments since she has to move on with her life, I told her that she could use her money to buy gold coin. It is easy since it is like buying jewelries but better. She can avail bullion or ingot forms. She can have these delivered in her bank for safe storage. Aside from gold, she could avail of other precious metals too.

Going back, I pray that I won't experience to be in my friend's shoes. I believe that I found a good man who respects me and love our family so much.

No comments: