9.03.2010

baby stef

I haven't introduced my youngest daughter yet. Yup, for those who have been reading my blog and haven't been updated yet :) I already have 2 kids. I have 2 daughters for that matter. After trying and trying for more than 5 years, I had 2 kids in a row.

Everyone, meet my daughter Mary Stefani. Born April 10, 2010 at 12:34 in the morning. She weighed 3.2 kilos.
8.29 - nanay and shobe
This is how my daughter looks now. She is 5 month old on September 10. She's starting to make sounds on her own. She can already sit on her own but with support. She can hold her head up high. As of this moment, as I am writing this post, she is still sleeping on her cot. What makes raising her different from my eldest Gwen Mari is the fact that she is breastfed. She's a great sucker.

This early in life, she and her achi, have many differences already. Each child has her own personality. But at the end of the day, what makes them special is the fact that I gave birth to them both :) I am totally blessed. 


No comments: