4.20.2009

unpredictable summer

One moment, the sun is shining then a little later, you will experience heavy rain. Summer here at my part of the world is very unpredictable these days. Instead of enjoying the sun and thinking of outdoor activities, one resorts to indoor activities already. Gone are the days when you enjoy sunbathing without the fear of running around looking for a shade against heavy rain... this makes me think if we should opt to transfer somewhere, in a place like Arizona where the weather is better.

I heard that Arizona is a great place to live. The landscape design of homes are tempting. It is like a dream come true for the family. If you prefer to have your own landscape design, you can refer to the different designs that different contractors offer. You will never go wrong.

*-*
This is now included in my wish list. I hope to live somewhere better than where I am now.

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Arizona is great, but the sun here can be cruel so the people retreats into the shades for a whole different reason. I miss Philippines though...just the right amount of sunshine when the world allows, but when it rains, it pours.

Priceless =)