4.03.2009

thankful Thursday - hope


I love this week's theme for Thankful Thursday. This time it is hosted by Laurie and she choose that we write about the things that we hope for.

* I am thankful that the good Lord has been providing for our needs. He gives everything that we need before we even ask for it. In addition to this, our family has been continually blessed with good health and strong body.

* I am thankful for the little girl, our dear baby Gwen. She has been our source of strength and happiness since she was born to us.

* I am thankful for the 'hope' that Gwen's prayer will finally be answered. This is one thing that he has been wishing for that he can get from his job.

* I am thankful that opps have been pouring in. This online work has been a blessing and I'm, truly grateful for it. I'm hoping that this will last longer.

Share the things that you are thankful for here :)

3 comments:

Denise said...

Praying Gods sweet blessings upon your life.

LaVonne said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I always appreciate comments. Stop by anytime.

Blessings!

Daisy said...

Aww! Nice list! And indeed this is a nice group I'd love to join to! Since I post my 5 things I thank for everyday... at one of my blogs.
Thanks for sharing!