4.15.2009

QOTW # 53

Here is what we have for QOTW :)

1. Have you been good this week? - I guess so :p

2. Name some things you shouldn’t do in a hurry. - talking with old friends and vacations

3. Name a sound that drives you nuts. - crying baby at night. I'm paranoid that there is something wrong with my baby.

4. When is the last time you bought fresh flowers? - a long time ago :) I can't even remember when it was.

5. Name the first thought that comes to your mind when I mention “Time”. - Baby waking up anytime.

6. Is there something that you’re supposed to do on a daily basis, that you have not yet done today? - none, I've finished all my chores already.

7. Do you love finding trouble to get into? - nope, I stay away from trouble as much as I could

8. Which are you better at, remembering faces or names? - I am good on remembering faces :)

9. Can you see your home on Google’s Street View? - I haven't tried it yet...

10. It’s official, I’ve become ___! - A Talented Farmer on Facebook's Farm Town

2 comments:

Rocks said...

gusto ko din ma try yang mga games sa FB pero worry ko baka ma addict ako..haha!

Pea in a Pod said...

I've heard so much about that FB Farm town in my other twitter mates! :) Masaya daw! Thanks for joining this week;)

Yen