3.26.2009

thankful Thursday

This is one thing that I miss while away... but at the bottom of my heart, I am always thankful for everything that has been coming my way... and it is only now that I found out that we have a new hostess through Lynn :)

This week, here are the things that I am most thankful of...
* the strength and endurance of my husband traveling everyday, from Laguna to Makati
* good health in our family
* being able to survive another week financially
* being able to smile and appreciate the things that come our way
* free vaccines for the lil girl
* for opportunities that helps us make ends meet :)

If you would also want to share your blessings, you can join us here :)

6 comments:

Denise said...

Praying for showers of financial blessings to rain down upon you.

Rocks said...

sis, welcome back to thankful thursday!grabe..ang tiyaga din ni gwen mo no? layo ng biyahe nya everyday.

Rita T. said...

Vaccines are so expensive. Glad you're able to get them. Praise the Lord for your good health. Have a wonderful day!

Laurie Ann said...

I'm so glad you found your way back to TT! Great list of blessings. Happy Thankful Thursday to you.

andrew&carmelsuarezministry said...

May the Lord bless you as praise HIM for all the blessings He showered unto you!

LAURIE said...

Thank you for joining us on TT this week and I am so glad that you found your way over to my page! I know it is confusing about the hosting schedule but Lynn and I are taking turns hosting, each taking a month at a time. I am rejoicing over your sweet list of thanks. -Blessings, Laurie