3.25.2009

QOTW #51

It's been sometime since I last joined QOTW. To mke up for it, here is my share for this week :)

1. How’s the week going on so far? - So far, so good! I've accomplished all my work and errands and still I have more than enough time taking care of my baby :)
2. Would you rather love or be loved? - I'd rather love... it feels great to share love without expecting anything in return.
3. How do you feel when you hear a friend completely butchering a story? - amp!
4. If you could have a recorder which would make a DVD or video tape of your dreams, would you use it? - on beautiful dreams, yes! but for nightmares, never :)
5. Have you ever had a dream about being a place you’ve never been, and days or years later, you end up there? - a lot of times! and this is frequent the past months
6. Do you sit at your computer and eat snacks and have refreshments to drink? - yup, I'm that addicted to the computer
7. Which is more true: everything matters or nothing matters? - everything matters: everything has a connection with whatever you would do now, or in the future
8. What was the last thing you gave up on? - working full-time on our family business
9. Can the love of a person really make you change? - yes, especially if we are talking of an unconditional love
10. Any plans for the weekend yet? - visit the doctor for a minor operation, anticipated mass on Saturday, and Sunday spent with husband and baby :)

Join us HERE...

1 comment:

macy said...

got here through yen's.

take care!