12.11.2008

thankful Thursday - Praise





Here is my list for this week, after not being able to join the past couple of weeks:

* I praise you Lord for the continued financial blessing despite the crisis that the country is experiencing now

* I praise you Lord for the people around us, family and friends, who continually help and give their support in our daily struggles

* I praise you Lord for the strength as we face trials and problems along the way

* I praise you Lord for the faith that keeps us going and believing that everything sent on our way is something that we can surpass

* I praise you Lord for the gift of love that we share with each other

*-*
You can share your blessings with us here :)

9 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your grateful blessings.

Serendipity said...

Praise God for His continual blessings! Happy TT!

iamjanujennifer said...

Wow... that is such a great list.

My Thankful Thursday entry is posted here. Please drop by if you have the time.

Laurie Ann said...

Wonderful blessings to praise the Lord for! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Darlene said...

Great list of thanks!
Have a fabulous day!!
Darlene

Cheryl said...

You have such a wonderful thankful list! God is so good to us and we need to thank HIM! Thanks for a great reminder! Happy TT~

Pia said...

i say amen! beautiful list of thankfuls. God bless.

Carlos said...

Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Gwenmari,
May I invite you to please join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog stating your name, address, name of blog and its url or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com containing the same set of information. Thank you very much. God bless.