12.10.2008

QOTW 43

I am early this week :) and so here are my ANSWERS to the questions.

1. Do you like to read a book that is in movie format before you view the movie, or afterwards? - I always prefer reading the book first before watching the movie. The book usually have more details, but the movie gives faces to the characters in the book.

2. Have you ever had a dream about being a place you’ve never been, and days or years later, you end up there? - Yup, a lot of times already. Aside from dreaming of places, I also dream of 'actions' that can take place... and I always end up telling 'napanaginipan ko na to' :)

3. How do you dream… in black-and-white or color? - I can't remember. I think sometimes its colored, other times its black and white.

4. How many personal ‘fantasy worlds’ exist in your head? - none that really last long

5. What would you like to learn more about? - About the 'right' ways of motherhood and parenting as a whole

6. What was the last family event you attended? - the wedding of my cousin in October

7. Have you told your Mom and Dad, lately, how much you love and appreciate them? - yup, I usually do that often. I don't want to regret it someday that I wasn't appreciative of how good and supportive they are to me and my siblings.

8. Too much to do, what do you do? - I stop and think which ones to prioritize.

9. Do you like to save ‘the best for last’? - Nope, I prefer bringing out the best even at the start.

10. Pick an online friend. Only ONE. Tell me something about her. A link to her blog/site so we can take a peek! - Hmmm... this is difficult! I'll choose Rocks. She's a friend from n@w and she has been a constant friend especially during my TTC days. She lifts me up whenever she reads depressing posts from my blog. She is also a prayer buddy, despite the fact that we have different religions.

I enjoyed this week's Questions of the Week. I hope to be early again next time :)

3 comments:

Eds said...

Infairness sis! ikaw plang nakita kong start the best dun sa item#9 heheh :)

mari said...

hehehe :) pansin ko nga rin yun. for me kasi, why wait pa if you can have it naman na rin agad :D

Kaje said...

agree with #5, baguhan lang ako eh :)