12.04.2008

QOTW 42

Questions of the Week and my answers

1. I want to see you. Can you post the very latest photo of yourself? Or link me up with your latest photo.
Not so new pics of me and hubby, taken last Oct 18.


2. Do you remember what last week was? What? - Last week, we were so worried. I received my OGTT result and 2 values were above normal. I was asked to undergo CAS and meet with the IM. We were only relieved when we got the results of the CAS.

3. Are you going to spend more money or less money than last year’s Holiday Season? - Lesser money is spent this year. We are saving up for my delivery that we would like to keep as much money as we can...

4. Do you prefer your clocks/watches to be set on 12hr or 24hr time? - I prefer it with the usual 12 hr set-up. It is less confusing compared with the military time.

5. Do you like the funny junk mails that friends or relatives send you? - no junk mails for me, no matter who it came from

6. Have you ever fainted? - as long as I can remember, I never experienced it yet.

7. What other capital city aside from your own country you’ve been to already? What was it? - none yet. I have been to Taiwan but never got the chance to visit Taipei.

8. When you see a number between around 1900 and 2050, do you automatically think of years? - yup

9. How many hours of sleep do you get on average on weeknights? - 6 to 7 hours but I make sure to take a nap in the afternoon

10. Santa can only give you 3 things this Christmas and each gift can only be $15 or less. What are you going to get?
- I made a post here for my wishlist

Join us HERE

2 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

hi Gwen! thanks for joining! The baby sling is cool and the bag too.

linda said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joyce

http://www.videophonesguide.com