11.14.2008

thankful thursday - life

Listing my thankful Thursday on a Friday night




  • Whenever I think of the Gift of Life, the first thing that comes into my mind is the little child inside my tummy. We have waited for her for such a long time that we were truly blessed when our prayers were answered.
  • Another thing that makes me thankful this week is the 'salary' that I receive online. I keep thanking God for the online opps that are sent to me every week. No matter how small it is, it has helped us make ends meet.
  • I am likewise thankful for the safety of baby. I fear that baby might come out anytime unexpectedly but so far, she has been very healthy and always in good condition.
  • Thank you for the opportunity of having our own home. On Saturday, after so much waiting, we will finally move to our new home.
  • The thought that Christmas is just 42 days from now. It is the season where love and sharing is in the air.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Great bunch of things to be thankful for. Congratulations on the pregnancy. I prayed for you today that everything will turn out great and you will have a healthy full term baby.

Happy Thankful Thursday
Debbie

Denise said...

Bless you, and the precious one growing inside of you dear.

Speaking from the Heart said...

Congratulations on the little bundle in your tummy. May the LORD keep her safe and healthy until her debute.