11.14.2008

QOTW #39

This week's Questions of the Week:

1. Who brings out the BEST in you? - my family, especially my mom and G... soon baby G

2. What makes you laugh? - G's jokes

3. What makes you cry? - sensitive issues concerning me or my family

4. Would you help this damsel in distress?
+ You notice a woman with a stroller struggling to get to the top of a broken escalator. You’re late for a meeting with an important, and impatient, person. - I will. I am late for the meeting anyway.

5. Do you need some form of retribution and vindication before you forgive? - Definitely. I don't easily get offended but once the person asks for forgiveness, I should feel that s/he is really sorry for it.

6. Do you think you are mentally prepared to win a jackpot in a lotto? - very :)

7. Do you think the kinds of movies a person enjoys are an indicator of what type of person they are? - In a way, yes.

8. How do you do anything? - This is difficult :p

9. Does music affect your personality? - Yup, it makes or breaks my day

10. What can you say to brighten someone’s day? - Good morning with a smile :D

No comments: