11.05.2008

QOTW #38

This week's Questions of the Week and my answers :) Join us and share what you think.


1. Are you living in a fantasy world all your own? - at times, I just wanted to shut the outside world and create my own world.

2. You’re sitting on a small rock with your 5,6,7,8 years old child in your lap, watching the blue sea together, what would you talk about? - About life and how I've been wishing and praying for them... that they are my greatest blessings and I hope they become blessings to other people as well.

3. If you have all the time in the world, what would you change about your life? - Nothing, I wanted my life as it is now...

4. What is the best thing that ever happened to you this past week? - Celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary.

5. I seldom _______ without a _______ in my _______. - I seldom eat without a bread in my breakfast :)

6. Is there something you will never do? - leave my child (children) for greener pasture

7. Naughty or nice…which have you been this year? - I have been nice the early part of the year but lately its more of naughty already. Being influenced by people around me... reactions to people around me!

8. How self-conscious are you? - rate of 1 to 10, I'd say that I am on 6 level.

9. Do you think photos of you capture your essence? - Yup!!!

10. When I get angry,________________. - When I get angry, I either keep quiet or I mumble to myself just to let out what I feel.

1 comment:

Eds said...

Hi sis! Oo nga same tyo dun sa 6 & 7. And sometimes I mumble too when I'm angry. lol! :)

Have a nice day sis! :)