11.15.2008

my wishlist... to win the BDJ 2009 Planner


I want this Belle de Jour 2009 Planner... as much as I wanted to buy one, it is not among my priorities at present BUT if I can get it for FREE, I will do anything just to get it :)

If you are like me, then let us join Milette in her NEW contest. After sharing her blessings on her JUST FOR KICKS contest, she is again giving away another set of prizes.

Milette is giving away 2 BDJ 2009 Planners to 2 lucky bloggers...

This is how we can join her CONTEST:

*-*

Anyway, as a way of saying THANKS, I am giving away two BDJ PLANNER to two lucky blogger who would blog about this contest (please put in a link to this blog in your entry) and then in your entry please answer this question.

What is the full name of Anevay and what is the meaning of her name?

This contest is open to all. I’ll be shipping it via AIR21. If the winner is residing outside the Philippines, I’ll send the planner either via FEDEX or postal mail (if sending via FEDEX would cost me a fortune). One blog = one entry.

P. S. After blogging about the contest please leave me a comment with a link to your entry please also include where the planner will be shipped in your comment.

Winners will be announced on November 30, 2008. Goodluck!

*-*
My answers:
Anevay's full name is ANEVAY JAHZARA
Anevay means SUPERIOR while JAHZARA means blessed princess

4 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Wow! That's a pretty neat looking planner! I found you on the Pinay Blogger Forums.

By the way, I am celebrating my blog 1 year anniversary and I would like to invite you to join my giveaway. Details here

I hope to see you there!

ceztlavie said...

i got mine last wednesday :) ang ganda! hehehe... ininggit pa kita no? :P hahaha!

MiLeT said...

nawa'y panigan ka ni randomizer. lol. take care, buntis.

thanks for joining my contest.

Coriander Dreams said...

has it been that long since i visited you?? or am i just not observant enough??! anyway, luv luv your new web template!! so girly ribbon!!
-Marie