Friday Fill-Ins #97
I've been reading these Friday Fill-Ins from several blogging friends but this is my first time to join :)
Here it is for this week:
1. My blueprint for success includes hardwork and prayers.
2. Maxx was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is from Pond's.
4. Sleeping can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my experiences on being a first-time mom.
6. Being a good listener is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping later than usual, tomorrow my plans include visiting the OB and the house and Sunday, I want to just stay in bed with G and baby.