11.04.2008

fresh and new

Whenever I write posts for my blog, I try to find appropriate pictures for it. I always end up looking for sites that offer free blog images. In the end, I only see the same sets of images and pictures in all search engines. As much as I wanted to shoot my own pictures, the output of the images are not that good. The camera that I am using is obsolete (or I am not that talented at all) that I cannot get the shots that I wanted to have.

I sometimes ask my friends to shoot for me :) but there are also times when they cannot find the time to do it or the subject that I needed... in the end, I still look for
free images for bloggers in the net. One of the current sites that I found is the Acobox. Bloggers can get free images from this site. Aside from bloggers, this is also a place for photographers who wanted to share their shots. It compensates all members because shots are well-executed and imaginative. Shots are fresh and new... something that readers would love to see while reading blog posts. It would encourage readers to go back and visit your site.

No comments: