10.22.2008

QOTW #36

Here are the questions for this week's Questions of the Week. Join us here and enjoy the fun...

1. Fill in the blank. “I used to be intimidated but I’m not anymore.”

2. What makes you cry? - I am not really a cry-baby but when it comes to my family, I could cry buckets.

3. Are you more creative or adventurous? - I am more on the creative side.

4. What is your favorite line from a movie? - You complete me (from Jerry Maguire) ... baduy, but this is the first thing that came into my mind :)

5. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? - I sleep or surf the net.

6. Would you rather win an argument knowing you are wrong, or lose an argument knowing you are right? - As much as possible, I wanted to fight what is right for me. No matter if I win or lose on the argument.

7. Are you more organized or disorganized? - I would like to believe that I am more organized... partial OC on this matter.

8. What do you collect? - I used to collect pens and papers, angel figurines and boxes... but now, I'm thinking of starting a collection of dolls for the little princess.

9. Which gives you the most satisfaction, recognition or private success? - I prefer private success (i'm kinda shy at times).

10. Any plans for the upcoming Halloween? - Maybe a visit to the mall to look at the children who are participating this year's Trick or Treat

No comments: