10.08.2008

QOTW 34

I am joining this week's QOTW :) and the good news is, I am on time.

Here are the questions for this week... please feel free to join us here:



1. If someone expects you to do something you aren’t obligated to do, does that make you want to do it less? - yup, ayoko ng pinangungunahan ako. I tend to be rebellious :)


2. Are there any activities, commitments, obligations in your life that instantly put you in a bad mood? - I tend to be in bad mood when I am asked to do things instantly... or whenever I have to wake up in the morning and I hear people talking so much.


3. What do other people do that irritate you that you recognize as a weakness in yourself? - when they tend to think of other people so much...


4. Do you surround yourself with the friends who like you best? - Nope, I prefer to be with friends that I like best :)


5. When you are angry or nervous, how do you calm yourself down? - I usually lock myself in my room and I keep quiet for sometime.


6. Do you take compliments well? - Medjo, not that well.


7. Do you think you would have been a different person if you had different parents? - Definitely! I think that what you see is what you get. Personality is mainly affected by the environment that you grew up in.

8. Do you change your mind frequently or do you make up your mind about something and stay firm with that position?
- It depends... but most of the time, I stay firm with what I wanted lalo na if it involves other people.

9. Describe the person that would be the exact opposite of you - insensitive, know-it-all, self-centered, mayabang, uncaring and noisy

10. Are you generally capable of seeing both sides of an argument at the same time? - At times... this applies when I am still on the cooler side of the situation.

1 comment:

arlene said...

hello there, i came by to read your answers. :)