10.21.2008

it keeps me awake

I've been watching Survivor Philippines since day 1 :) I know that its time slot is not ideal for a pregnant woman but what can I do? I cannot sleep early because I usually go back to sleep after G goes off to work and wake up at around 11 am already.

So far, I have been a fan of Naak Team and I wish that Nanay Zita will win the game. I love Naak because of their camaraderie and closeness. It is more of a family than a team. Compared with Jarakay, which is more of a group of individuals working together. Among the survivors, I hate Marlon so much (buti na lang tapos na ako maglihi). Ang sama ng strategy nya, if he considers it as his strategy... I wish he'd be voted out next! He's so epal, he's good manipulating people around him with words pero wala naman ibubuga...

Howell, I will still continue watching it and hope to see better updates soon... G found a site where there are 'chika' on who will be the sole survivor...

3 comments:

marie said...

ako naman I watch the teledrama after survivor, yung my husband's other woman.

Ane Fallarme said...

i hate marlon too! :) it's frustrating to watch because of him kaya minsan i don't watch na, i also like nanay zuta to win, she's so nice kasi... :)

mari said...

@marie: ako ate, ayoko nun kasi parati ako nagagalit :p naiinis kasi ako talaga sa mga 'other woman' na sumisira ng pamilya