10.21.2008

domain and web hosting

I've had this blog since I started blogging in June 2005. That time, all I wanted is a site where I can write my thoughts on things; it was more of an online diary. Later, I shifted it to accommodate my wedding preparations. After the wedding, it turned into an all-around blog and thoughts on married life...

Now, I am thinking of buying a domain for this site. It had helped me through out the years and I wanted to keep it special. Buying a domain is easy. I can avail of it from different sites and I won't encounter any problems at all. What I am thinking now is the web host that will accommodate me and my blog's needs. I do have other blogs with domain and are hosted but I don't feel satisfied with the services that I am receiving from them. I feel that there is still something missing with how they deal with my blog (or maybe my lack of 'techie' knowledge has to do something with it). While searching (and searching), I found web hosting blog where posts are very helpful and informative. I've learned a lot from this site despite the short span of time that I have been reading their site. This is ideal for people who are not so 'techie' and does not have any idea on how to choose web hosts and the like. In addition, they also offer services for web hosting. Since you've read enough information regarding these matters, it will really make you decide what to look for in an host.

If you would like to know more about what I am saying, check their site. I know that you'll agree with me that it is worth trying their services...

No comments: