10.23.2008

being 'in'

I have always been in love with books... thanks to Che (a fellow n@wie) who shared her e-books on the Twilight Series. The books have been keeping my afternoon worthy. I have been reading it for several days now. I tend to read it slower than I wanted so that the books can keep me company longer...

I have already finished the first two books, Twilight and New Moon. I am now on the third book which is the Eclipse and I can't stop...

These books are written for young adults but adults who wanted the romantic feel can enjoy it too. Besides, the movie version of Twilight is coming out sometime in December. For me, it is still best to read the book before watching the movie to have a comparison on which is better :)

If you wanted a copy, just pm me and leave your email add. I will be glad to share the e-books with you... just paying forward :)

10 comments:

Pat said...

hi! can you email the ebooks? i've been meaning to get the series. my email is pmmatti@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

can i get the ebook for free? =)

mari said...

yup, just send me your email add. I got it for free so I'll just be paying it forward :D

alpha said...

naiintriga na talaga ako dito. pwedeng pa-share, mari.. {alphadeluna@yahoo.com}

thanks!

Anonymous said...

crismosnoh@yahoo.com =) THANKS!

Suzanne said...

Hello Mari! Suzanne here. I got here thru Alpha's blog. Can I also ask for a free copy of the ebooks? My email addy is zuvillanueva@gmail.com. Thanks and here's hoping that you will have a safe and fast delivery!

Arlene Tabamo said...

aba.. pa tingin nga nyan.. weakness ko din ang mga romantic chuvang ganyan :)

Arlene Tabamo said...

sis pa send sa lentabamo@gmail.com.. thanks :)

Chris said...

here's mine crismosnoh@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

yvette said...

can i have a copy too? my email add is Ylicardo@yahoo.com

Thanks