10.27.2008

the anyhow meme

Sunday Stealing: The Anyhow Meme

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? - yup, I've always believed that after every rain pour, there will always be a rainbow somewhere

2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be? - to win the lotto

3. Do you believe in eternity love? - yup

4. What feeling do you love most? - being loved and cared for

5. What feeling do you hate the most? - being cheated

6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? - definitely

7. Do you believe in God? - I am a firm believer of God

8. Who cares for you most? - my husband

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? - thing? definitely my house

10. What emotion do you like to show? - emotions of love and understanding

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do? - i keep quiet

12. Who do you admire most? - my mom

13. Who did you last chat with in a chat room? - I haven't been in the chatroom for quite sometime now but I just talked with my brother a few minutes ago

14. What kind of person do you think the one we stole this meme from is? - a person who is filled with emotions

15. What color did you use to dye your hair? - none, I don't like dyeing my hair

16. Why are you doing this meme? - for fun

17. What do you do when you're moody? - i make face

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married? - I got married at the age of 26

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do? - I will tell my husband how much I love him and he needs to be strong once I go

20. Who is the person you trust the most? - my G

21. Last time you smiled? - a while ago

22. What are you listening to right now? - Anna by APO

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dream? - I can't remember

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this? - nope

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? - open, of course

26. Is there a quote you live by? - The Golden Rule... do unto others what you want others to do unto you...

27. Do you want someone you cannot have? - no

28. Who always makes you laugh? - my G and baby G

29. What was the worst idea you've had this week? - not being able to transfer to our house in time

30. Do you speak another language other than English? - Tagalog, Philippines' language

2 comments:

Babette said...

Hello Mari, I have a tag for you. :o)
Eight Random Things

Kimmy said...

What an adorable site! I can't wait to read more! Congrats on being 27 weeks!!!