9.12.2008

this is me today

I got this tag from Sheryll...

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Doll Me Up Deviously Creative IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World Working It MyParty.Finds.A Home. Em's Detour Stripe & Yellow Something Purple Vanity Kit Mind Bubbles Living the Healthy Life As We Face Forever Our Family Adventure! Life Together Starts

Today, I feel:
* lazy... I woke up earlier than usual
* blessed... because tomorrow is payday
* hungry... I wanted to eat something but can't figure out what it is
* more blessed... because of baby Gwenks' activity in my tummy
* busy... trying to keep myself busy :p
* excited... for whatever experiences pregnancy bring

I wanted to know how new blogger friends like Chris, Janis and Christine :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

hi! n@wie here. nice site sis! i added you to my blogroll. please link me up! thanks much.

makoy said...

hi there! i hope you could vote for me

at the philippine blog awards. I am

nominated for the blogger's choice

category.

VOTING IS UNTIL SEPT 20 2008 ONLY SO

PLS VOTE NOW =)

N82 phone awaits every voter!

maraming salamat in advance.