9.11.2008

thankful thursday - random


Thursdays have never been better since I joined Thankful Thursday. I may not able to join the group often but I always remember to be thankful in every blessing (small or big) that comes my way. For this week, I'd like to be thankful for a lot of random things...


* Thank you for giving us 5 years of togetherness and still counting. For continually guiding us and enlightening us in every aspect of our married life.

Thank you for having supportive parents who are always willing to make life things easier for us.

Thank you for the material blessings that keep us floated throughout the days until the next payday.

Thank you for friends who are inspiring and supporting whom I get to talk to whenever I feel quiet.

Thank you for people who are processing our move-in clearance.

Thank you for the opportunity of 'sale season' which makes it cheaper to buy baby stuffs for baby Gwenks.

Thank you for the good health of my family, despite changing weather.

How about you, what are the things that you are thankful for this week? Join me and others who are thankful for another Thursday of sharing and praising here.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful heart.

Debra said...

I love your thankful heart. Blessings to you!

Mary said...

Mari,

You have a beautiful thank you list. Yes, there are so many things for us to be thankful for. Little everyday things that we often overlook. Thank you so much for sharing.

Blessings,
Mary

Serendipity said...

A lovely thankful list! Remain blessed!

Rocks said...

sis, it is always good to give thanks and praise God, small or big blessings man and I am glad you did!

God bless your thankful heart! have a wonderful weekend!