9.29.2008

the princess is coming soon

My weekend started early. G took the day off to accompany me for my monthly check-up. He was as eager as I am since this is the time when we could already ask for the referral for baby's ultrasound. This was the first thing that we asked our OB once we got inside her clinic. Aside from that, we also asked for the possible date for our 3D/4D ultrasound. Isn't it obvious that we are so excited to see our baby? :)

and the result... we are having a little Princess as the latest addition to our small family :D

4 comments:

marie said...

Naku pati naman ako ay na excite din. Let me share with you your joys in welcoming your baby. Take care.

Arlene Tabamo said...

me doll kana na bibihisan sis.. congrats! :)

Ann said...

awwwwwwwwww its a girl ... naku may mapagkakaabalahan ka na ayusan at bihisan. congrats!

juliana said...

hey, kakainggit ka. I'm very happy for you. TC!