9.03.2008

new template

I have been trying to change the lay-out of my blog for sometime now but I alway fail. First, I tried looking for free templates online that I can use. I follow instructions that come with it but still when I try to preview or save the file... it says that there is an error with the codes. I try to compare it with my present template code but I cannot find any difference (or I am not that techie at all that's why?)...

I really wanted to have a new look. I hope someone can enlighten me with this... pretty please please...

3 comments:

mailyn said...

hi, it's me again...there's an error with the codes because you need to copy them first (tag board, links, and other htmls) which are all in your blogsite...if you're going to change your template and you were not able to copy the codes, the only thing that would be copied are your posts...

hope this can help...

AiDiSan said...

Hello Mari,

I'm also planning to change my template when my blog turns 1 year old next month and I hope I'll be successful doing it. Meantime, I check on free templates available in the internet, do you have any suggestion?

AiDiSan said...

Hi Mari,

I just tried the blog template link you suggested and played with it. I was successful changing my blog's template, there's too many to choose from, still undecided which really one to use...hehehe. Will activate the change next month when my blog turns one year old.

Thanks again.

God Bless and be safe always.