It has been sometime since I last joined Yen's QOTW. It's time to make up and participate again.
Here are the questions for this week!
1. Are you easily influenced by other people or current trends? - Nope, not really. I always base it on my personal preference and budget (if it is within my means) first before I try to get into the bandwagon.
2. What makes you unique (in your own opinion)? - I am unique because I am ME. I try not to imitate anyone so as to have my own identity.
3. Name 3 of your worst quality. - I hardly say NO; I tend to keep my thoughts on my mind; Pessimist at times
4. Name 3 of your best. - I would say that I am friendly, understanding and organized
5. Describe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you. - This will have to be my experience now that I am pregnant. First of, dear husband has been very supportive with my pregnancy. He makes sure that I am always doing fine. He pampers me and provides for the best.
6. Tell me about your dream last night. - None that I can think of. But the previous nights were always about the baby smiling.
7. What is the most expensive item you own? - my jewelries from my mom and our house :)
8. How about the least expensive? - a lot :) most especially my clothes
9. Do you ever leave little notes to your partner? - yup, but not that frequent anymore (which reminds me that I should do this again more often :)
10. When you’re talking, do you ever use your hands in the air to do quotation marks of certain words? - nope, never ever did...You can also join here :)