8.12.2008

all mixed up

Here is another tag from sis Rocks Thanks Mare

PLAYERS:CHIKAI | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Ozzy's Mom |The Journey Continues | Married and Happy About It |My Precious Niche| Eds Mommy Life| Just Me.. Eds | Peaceful Mind |God's Best gift/ Through the rain/ Life Together Starts| A Housewife's Journal| YOU


1. Are you pregnant? - Finally! I am already on my 17th week
2. When do you want to get married? - again... on our 10th wedding anniversary
3. Do you curse a lot? - nope, very seldom... that is if I'm really pissed off
4. What are your favorite books? - mostly fictional books
5. Do you wish you were with someone right now? - yup, my mom. I miss her so.
6. Who were the last 3 people that sent you a text message? - G, my mom & my cousin Marj
7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? - I would say that I am more contented with whatever status I am into. Each status have different blessings accompanying it.
8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? - Of course. We are just human who are prone to commit mistakes.
9. Do you wish someone would call you? - If its something that would tell me that I won in a contest, it would be really good to hear from them.
10. What is bugging you right now? - Our moving in...
11. What something you wish you could understand better? - Why is it that there are some people who want to be the cause of pain of other people.
12. If someone doesn't like, it's usually because...? - they are close-minded individuals who doesn't want to know me better
13. Do you have a wild side? - I think so... having none seems abnormal
14. Kissed someone in the last 24 hours? - Yup, my G
15. Have you lost friends in the past years? - yes, it was so sad...
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? - I was already sound asleep

1 comment:

Rocks said...

sis, from the bottom of my heart, i wanna thank you for doing all the tags na binabato ko sa'yo..and I want to thank you for the friendship, hope we can go beyond the net and am excited to see you for real!! :)

ingat ka palagi especially now that you're on your 17th week!

God bless!