7.03.2008

QOTW 22

I haven't joined Yen's QOTW for several weeks now, but here I am again trying to make up for it...you can also join us here...

1. When you have food cravings, is it usually for something sweet, salty, greasy, or creamy?
- most of the time, I crave for any sweets but usually more of chocolates

2. Have you ever barf or fart in a public and blame it to someone else?
- I do fart but I keep quiet after... mahirap pumiyok, obvious na guilty :p

3. You’re stuck in an airport, what do you do?
- I eat, roam around, chitchat w/ hubby

4. You fall in line, where are you?
- I start at the end... I follow lines, ayoko sumingit kasi ayoko rin masingitan

5. Which of the following would your friends say you are? Shy, Clumsy,Pessimistic or Behind the times?
- none of the above... i am seldom shy, never clumsy, sometimes pessimistic, behind the times (?) not sure

6. Can you play a musical instrument? What is it?
- i wish... but I never learned any

7. How do you feel today?
- bored... I wanted to go out but I feel too lazy to move

8. What movie have you watched the most?
- Julia Robert films: My BestFriends Wedding, Mona Lisa Smile, Pretty Woman, etc...

9. If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?
- nothing specific as long as it can accommodate my family and we are still comfortable on it

10. What do you think about tattoos? Do you have any? Would you ever get any?
- tattoos are expressions of art but I don't have one and i think I won't get one either.

No comments: