7.17.2008

interrogate me

Sis Rocks shared this meme with me. Thanks sis :) Just in time for fillers :p

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 17, 2008, Thursday

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 5:20 a.m.

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: nope, house lang

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 31 years old

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: I try to be mature most of the time :p

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Mommy and Daddy

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
::No. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: Malls, Bazaar, Tiangges

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Definitely

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: Yup, I even wish to have my own library

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: yup, that is why I am already married twice (to one man)

13. WITH WHOM?
:: with someone whom God chosen me to be with

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: Most of my relatives thought so :p

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: I am a very good daughter

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: nope

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: Ben Affleck

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: okay lang

19. where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: she's at home

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: Yesterday, we chat for sometime

21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: not as much as before... she has her husband to turn to now

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: I want it to coincide with baby G's baptism

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: G wants a pick up or anything that he can use for business

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: I don't really sing, so I'd pass on this one

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Sometimes, it depends on the occasion

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: chapstick :p

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: nope, even if its a Henna

30. BELLY PIERCE?
:: never

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: 1 will do but 2 will be better

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: none

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: Pasubali by Sponge Cola

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: sometimes

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: anywhere far, as long as I get out of this house!!!

Players: Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Dancing in Midlife Tune Life is what we make it Photo Blog Hailey's Domain l Hailey's Beats and Bits (Who am I?) l God's best Gift / Through The rain / A Housewife's Journal | Life Together Starts | Your Blog

I am not sure on who are not yet able to answer this but please feel free to grab it if you need some fillers for your posts

No comments: