7.23.2008

Are You Like Your Mom?

When I was younger, I told myself that when I grow up I wanted to be like my mom. She's everything a child would want to be in her mother. She's caring, loving, selfless, sacrificing and understanding. She wouldn't spank us even if we are hardheaded at times. She's just always calm and patient in dealing with her children. Aside from that, she is also well-loved by other people. Sometimes I tell her not to be too 'mabait' because people have the tendency to make 'loko' her. Now that I am about to be a mom myself, I tried assessing myself if how mommy-like I am now...

the result...





You Are Totally Like Your Mom



You and your mom are practically clones.

You think alike, and you even seem to read each other's minds.

You're definitely you're mother's child... and that's just fine with you.

1 comment:

caryn said...

OMG. its uncanny really how very much like my mom i am turning out to be even though i vowed i would not be ;-)