6.20.2008

moment of truth

I've been wanting to do this tag. Thanks Sheryll for tagging me :)

1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Life Together Starts 12. Your Link Here.

Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.

RULES:
1. This tag should be pass on to your friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.

Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.


1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
I met him through text... he was a college barkada of my high school barkada. We first met, after a year of texting/calling in Baguio for the Panagbenga.

2. Where did you go on your first date?
Sizzling Plate in Baguio but just for dinner since we walked from Session Rd to St. Joseph Parish in Pacdal. Another 'first date' was at the Barge... corny :p

3. When was your first intimate kiss?
At the airport... before I flew for Taiwan. That was April 12, 2002

4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Secret namin... but he said to answer that its less than 30 :)

5. What is his/her ethnicity?
Filipino

6. What is his/her favorite food?
Sinigang... kahit ano.

7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
He cries when he is really mad and he can't let go of how he is feeling.

8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done?
He is more romantic now that I am pregnant. During the times when I was on bed rest, he does all chores. He wakes up really early, cooks our breakfast, does the household chores, bring food to the room, etc. I feel so pampered and well-taken cared of.

9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
It was a simple proposal. What made it romantic for me was 'he was crying in front of me, asking me to marry him'. Btw, he traveled 10 hours going to Isabela on his own. The bus that he rode took a different route which he is not familiar at all. He even searched for our house, since it was his first time to go there.

10. What do you usually do on your dates?
We walk and eat :) we bond by walking and then eating after.

I really love this tag. It makes me ponder of the past and of my dear G :)

I pass this tag to friends like Rocks, Milet and Rhia

No comments: