6.02.2008

it is IT

I am confirming this post. To everyone who dropped by and gave comments on what I have written, thank you very much for taking your time. The OB confirmed it yesterday. She said that I am about 6 weeks pregnant but the ultrasound says I'm on my 4th week. I have to have bed rest for two weeks because they saw subchronic hemorrage on the ultrasound result. Though this is normal for most pregnancies, the OB just wanted to be sure that I am safe because this is a much-awaited pregnancy. She doesn't want to take any risk at all.

To everyone, thank you and please continue praying for our safe pregnancy. To my TTC friends, don't loose that faith. Your gifts are on its way too, just keep the faith.

I may not be able to write as often as I could or bloghop to your sites but I'll make up when I get better. Please include us in your prayers. God bless.

2 comments:

carlamaldita said...

congrats sis!
so happy for you both!

Ann said...

so happy for you sis, answered prayer nga talaga ... take extra care na ha. precious baby yan dinadala mo :) I'll continue praying for you and your baby :)