6.03.2008

10 random things about me

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Thanks to Divine for this tag :) Since I am entering a new chapter in my life, I'd like to share random things about it and my extraordinary path to motherhood.

1. I am a first-time mom.
2. I tested thrice before believing that I am indeed pregnant.
3. I went to the OB immediately for a confirmation.
4. I am on complete bedrest for two-weeks due to subchorionic hemorrhage.
5. I and hubby attended the Obando Festival last May 17.
6. I had 3 cycles of clomid as a part of my work-up.
7. I have novenas to St. Claire and St. Gerard. I even requested for a medallion of St. Gerard from his website.
8. I have fertility statues inside our rooms.
9. Hubby is experiencing V sessions in the morning.
10. We waited for the baby for 4 years and 8 months.

8 comments:

MiLeTTe said...

hi buntis!

Coriander Dreams said...

I'm happy for you and your husband! :) four years and 8 months is a long wait... I'm sure it will be very much worth all the wait!

Take Care!!! :)

-Marie

mari said...

hi milette
salamat sa pagdalaw :p

mari said...

marie, thanks for dropping by :)
yup, its a long wait but worth naman.

Joey said...

Mari! Buntis ka na pala! Yipee! At last! I only got to bloghop now kaya ngayon ko lang nalaman.

I hope you will have a smooth course in the rest of your pregnancy. Enjoy being a buntis! :) I did.

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Lotus Flower said...

Hello there,

The gift of life is always a blessing from God. I am sure you and your husband more than deserve this grace.

Take good care. Stay well.

Cheers!

snippets said...

congratulations! :)
take care