5.07.2008

QOTW 17




Finally, I am able to join this week's QOTW again. I remembered about it when I saw the Nice's answers on her blog. Since I have nothing to do I decided to join as well.

1. When was the last time you kissed someone? Who was it? - Hubby, this morning before he went to work.

2. Last time you went to the movies? What movie? - May 1, that was just last week. We watched Ploning, a movie of Judy Ann.

2. Do you turn off your cellphone/s when you’re in a movie house? - nope, I just keep it on silent mode.

3. Do you cursed? - no... but there are times I wish I could, especially when I am really angry.

4. Do you often have nightmares? - no, I can't remember the last time I had one.

5. Who’s your crush? :) - men who are listed on my hot men tag :)

6. Do you drive? When’s your license expires? - Nope, it expired last year pa and haven't renewed it yet.

7. Are you afraid of dying? Why and Why not? - it depends on who I think of. If I just think of myself, I can say that I can die anytime. But when I think of my loved ones and the pain that they will feel, I am afraid of dying.

8. Do you like to party? Why or Why not? - of course, especially when I am with close friends. its for bonding time.

9. Last time you said “I love you’? To whom? - last night, G

10. Last time you exercised? Gym or house? - sit-ups, this morning

4 comments:

mzaprille said...

hi!! got ur site through yen's QOTW..

Have a good day

lira said...

bloghopping

tasteful voyage
a mom's note

Lotus Flower said...

I think God is on His way to bless you with an angel.

Prayers move mountains:-)

Cheers!

Vashonnte said...

awww cute survey! thanks for stopping by my blog! happy friday!