5.01.2008

planning for a cruise

Do you want to experience a different type of cruise? Something that will make you feel more enlightened and blessed after the trip? Since I've been reading several great reviews on cruises and I saw some friends enjoying it, I got interested about it. There is the Asian Cruise where you get to travel in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Another is the Alaska Cruise wherein you get to see the spectacular views of that country and lastly, my latest find, The Christian Cruise. I find it different from other cruises because it is more of a religious cruise wherein you get to visit places like Athens, Pergamum, Ephesus and Patmos. These are bible ports that are familiar to most of us. In addition, you also get to see the amphitheater where Paul, the Apostle spoke during his days. This cruise is limited to 170 believers only. This is truly one of the Christian Cruises that you have fun while learning teachings from the Bible. This is a 9-day tour which departs in USA on July 18 and ends on July 26 in Athens where you will fly back home or continue with an additional trip to Malta. Again, if I have the means I think this will be a great birthday present for my G, he's turning 32 on July 21. An experience on one of these Christian Cruises will surely be a great experience for both of us.

No comments: