5.13.2008

now is the time

G has been wearing his watch since 2003. I gave it to him as a gift for our first anniversary as boyfriend/girlfriend. It has been five years since then and now I feel that he needs to have a new one. I have been searching for designs and styles that will best suit him, his current status, and his taste. Finding the right watch for him has been challenging until I found out about chance upon one jaquet droz watch. When I started checking on this watch, I found out that this is just one of the elegant watches from Pierre Jaqut Droz. Jaquet Droz watches are pieces wherein you can find excellent craftsmanship on creating time pieces and gem setting. Among the selection, I find Seule Aiguille watch very unique. It comes with a 24-hour time presentation with quarter hour segments in between each hour for more accurate minutes reading. It also has a single blued steel hand to indicate the time. More information about this watch will soon be released during the Basel.

If I can have one too, I would like to get one from the La Fleur de Lotus collection. This is a limited edition wherein they only produce 8 designs or models and 8 pieces for each. I am very much into jeweled time pieces so the designs are really attractive to me. This collection is where they exemplified ’color and sparkle’. Jewels used here include blue or pink sapphires, amethysts and black diamonds. Each of the gemstones found in the watch are hand mounted by the master setter. These watches can be availed in white or black handmade alligator straps and are water resistant to up to 30 meters depth. Thinking about it makes me really want to save and avail for one of these.

1 comment:

AiDiSan said...

i'm also thinking of giving my hubby a watch on our anniversary in october. he's fond of watches and perfumes.