5.14.2008

my things to do's


Today is already Wednesday, the 3rd day of the week but I still have a lot of things to do for the remaining days. Good thing Eds and Manang Lisa (for my other blog) tagged me with the to do meme.

So here it is:
1. go to the bank and after that go to the mall for errands
2.
lay-out tarps for the shop, have it printed
3. finish opps due this week, blog hop from time to time
4. go to Bulacan
5. meet with friends

There you go... these are just the top 5 things to do on my list. I still have minor things to finish in between these. Now, I also want to know the things to do on Jan, Rocks, Jown, Milet and Jammy.

BUSY PEOPLE:

1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain 9.) Hailey's Beats and Bits 10.) Air Sick 11.) Avee's Adventures 12.) Never Ending Stories 13.) Essay of Life 14.) Tasteful Voyage 15.) A mom's note 16.) Jenny and Belle 17.) Chez Francine 18.) Le bric a brac de Cherie 19.) La Place De Cherie 20.) Nora 21.) Just me.. Eds 22.) My Precious 23. In My Kitchen 24. Thoughts Of Me 25. Precious Words 26. My Online Journal 27. My Colorful World 28. Life Together Starts 29. A Housewife's Journal 30. You're next here


4 comments:

Dyes said...

hey there!

got a tag for you at http://yaneeps.blogspot.com/

- Jessie / Dyes <--- so many nicks

snippets said...

happened to blog hop and drop my EC card ... then found this fun meme. Is it ok for me to snag it? :)

mari said...

hi, please feel free to grab it :)

Mommy Elvz said...

hello mari. thanks for dropping by my site. Can we exchange links? :)