4.25.2008

men who are hot tag!

As I commented on my Mareng Arlene's site, finally I got tagged to do this meme. I've been seeing this tag from other sites and I was hoping someone would remember to do it :) Now, it's my turn to share my list of hot men...

I am not really into these men (pasimple pa) since I am not that fanatic at all...

The question: who are the men you want to sleep with if you were single

1. Ben Affleck - he is my ultimate crush among all the actors. I can't remember when I started daydreaming of him basta I just do :) ...now when they ask me who my crush is, I just answer Gwen Affleck (hoping G is as gwapo as Ben) :p2. Keanu Reeves - he was so hot during my college days because of his movie Speed and that was the only time that I can make 'ladlad' of my feelings (kakahiya!). Good thing my blockmate Lucio is also very vocal about his liking of Keanu. I love him in the movie "A Walk to Remember".

3. Papa Piolo Pascual - Even during his Star Circle days I liked him already. Kumbaga, I saw him grew up in the industry (naks!) sabi nila he needs papa daw but I don't care basta I like him too. His eyes with matching moles are very attractive and appealing...

4. papa Dennis Trillo - Another local artist... basta I've conditioned myself that is ever I see him, I'd really ask him to have picture with me. G's okay with it naman, so far...
I second the motion, dapat talaga makita ang katawan para maging hot? :)

Here are the rules:

{begin copy}
It’s up to you how narrate your stories but there are two rules:

1.Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),

2. Keep the linky linky alive :D (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first)

List:

1. Aggie 2. Thea 3. Litzie 4. Joy 5. Mich  6. Arlene
7. Mari

Tag all the people you want!

{end copy}

Now, I'd like to pass this meme to... Lira, Carla and Vina.

2 comments:

Arlene Tabamo said...

thanks for doing the tag, sis! uy nakakarami na si piolo. parang we enjoyed this tag talga noh :)

carlamaldita said...

malamig na ang ulo..hehe..
will have to look for pics muna of my hot men para naman makita ang hotness!