4.02.2008

make a wish

I received this tag for my other blog last month but I haven't posted it yet because I do not have photoshop installed in my pc... since I got another one from Arlene this time, I decided to go on and create my own using Paint...

Here are the rules:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture.

Here’s the original that you need to right click and save in your computer!
and for my wish...

yes, I just rephrase Arlene's wish :) and I wanted to share this wishing star to the following ladies... julai and petra :)

1 comment:

Arlene Tabamo said...

hihih! same wish lang talga tayo sis... sana magkatotoo na :)