4.12.2008

the long wait is over

Have you heard of Bloggerwave? This is one of the sites that I found over the web that offers paid blogging. I heard of some bloggers joining it so I joined it too. I was a member since 2007 and I did one post for it already. After that, I would visit the site often but there were no offers/tasks available for me. There was even a time when their system went down and everything started to be vague. I had to reaffirm my password and everything... but last Tuesday I received a message coming from Paypal informing me that I received $10 from Bloggerwave. I thought it was a mistake since I can't remember what Bloggerwave was, or where it is connected... when I checked my previous mails, I found out that I enrolled into their system. When I opened my account, I found out that the payment was for a post that I wrote for them sometime in November 2007. Yup, that was about 5 months ago :) ...I am just so happy that despite the long months of waiting (and I'm not even sure that I'll ever get paid) I was paid. This is indeed a blessing for me. A $10 is a $10. It's something because when it is converted to Philippine Peso, its P400 already. It's an addition to my savings :D

If you'd ask me now if I'd recommend Bloggerwave, I think its worth a try... maybe those who have higher PRs may receive opportunities. There's nothing to lose anyway, in fact, you might even gain something when things turn out okay...

3 comments:

Abaniko said...

Cool. P400 can't just be picked from the streets just that. It's real money. That's already 53 jeepney rides to work for me. :)

juliana said...

huh??? so there's a chance they will pay. I have the same story as yours. they never paid a post I wrote for them and I think that was also in November.

i've never been on the portal for ages, nor even bother to contact them.

Joey said...

Hay, I made a post for them around November or December din, but there seemed to be a problem with them. Di ko na finollow up. Sana they will pay me too :)

Joey
http://www.joeymd.com
http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com