4.23.2008

20 questions

I think I was already tagged with this 'tag' before but I'd like to answer it again... just to make up for the weeks that I wasn't able to blog hop and check on Sheryll's blog :)

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? 25 but I married at the age of 26

2. What color do you like most? i prefer anything light kaya pastel na rin :p

3. Have you ever shoplifted? NEVER! not in my wildest dream, kahit dare pa yan

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Europe particularly in Venice... just to ride the gondola

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? being an OC (at times)

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? I keep quiet and let tears flow silently lang

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family... G, mom & dad

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? in $, wow!!! I'd set aside 10% for the charity (give to church, set-up a GK community, give to orgs), 20% for savings, 40% for business ventures, 10% for balato, 5% for personal (travel, shopping, etc) and 15% for TTC :)

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? Moving with G to Laguna and we were able to purchase our house

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: a responsible and pretty mother and wife, good writer/blogger and a potential friend

11. How do you cope with boredom? I surf the net, watch tv and/or sleep

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? I wished we purchased the house earlier...

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? proud, disrespectful and feeling beautiful

14. What is your ambition? just to be a mother

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? to have a baby

16. How did you celebrate new year? 2008 new year is something I do not want to remember... new years used to be my favorite day of the year not until this new year... i hope to change it by 2009 new year

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? I do not make any resolutions

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? moving to our own house and start building our home

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? i can't think of any right now ...i'll update this hopefully

20. What "special power" would you like to have (ex. Superman's ability to fly)? the power to see the heart and the intentions of people around me

No comments: