3.19.2008

qotw1



I decided to join the fun :) thanks Yen :)

1. What was the last movie you bought/rented? - it's not a movie but more of a koreanobela, its Coffee Prince
2. Have you ever gone too far on a dare? - nope! I always stay on the safe side
3. Can you sing the alphabet backwards? - I try, but way too slow
4. Are you allergic to anything? What? - so far, none yet...
5. Do you cry at weddings? - it depends on who's getting married, usually teary-eyed lang
6. Name one person you want to hug right now. Why? - my mom... I really, really miss her
7. Hair….natural or colored? - natural wavy
8. Do you like camping - it really depends on who I am with

9. Most annoying TV commercial? - for now? the Nestle Cream commercial
10. Favorite place to shop? - tiangge :p

3 comments:

MeL said...

Are you referring to the silent commercial of Nestle? The one with the fruit salad? lol.

Btw, pls visit also my other new blog: http://luksongtinik.info

maanne said...

just passing by to say hi!

Hope you'll have a blessed and meaningful Lenten Season!

God Bless!

Sunshine4Life said...

hi, i hope to watch coffee prince soon, too. :)

my answers are here:
http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/03/question-of-week-11.html

plscheck it out when u can. :)thanks.