3.17.2008

me - tag

I grabbed this from Kathy :)

I AM… a full-time housewife to G
I WANT… a long vacation far, far away
I HAVE… bulutong marks :p (konti na nga lang)
I WISH… to have a baby soon
I HATE… not accomplishing the things I have on my list
I FEAR… losing my loved ones -> I totally agree! it's my greatest fear
I SEARCH… for quiet time
I WONDER… if I am on the right track of life
I REGRET… staying up late at night
I LOVE… my computer
I ALWAYS… find time to read
I AM NOT… your typical type of woman
I DANCE… good enough
I SING… only when I'm alone
I CRY… if I miss my mom
I WRITE… most of the time
I WON… my husband's heart? :)
I AM CONFUSED… which project to start
I NEED… money, lots of it! lol -> me too!!!
I SHOULD… start my day earlier tomorrow
THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… praying to God, asking for the baby (again & again)

....feel free to snag everyone!

No comments: