3.01.2008

march is marching in

March is my favorite month. First, it's my birthday month. Second, it is the start of summer and third because it usually the Graduation Month. When I was younger, expect that when March starts, I also start receiving gifts. Sometimes I receive a single gift for both my birthday and graduation but there are times too when people are more generous that they give me separate gifts. I fondly remember that as early as February, my dad has his gift already wrapped inside their room. So I'll sneak into their room and try to find it. But I guess my dad knows that I've been looking for it that he'd keep it somewhere that I won't find it... hay! how I miss those days :)

For now, join me as I welcome March 2008 in my life. May this be a month filled with more opportunities, not just online but every line (baduy!!!)



No comments: